文/李翠 圖/孔勇
?
覽圣曲阜之『春秋書院』
文/李翠 圖/孔勇
○春秋書院舊址。Former site of the Chunqiu Academy.
在曲阜大沂河南岸,城東南6公里處,坐落著一個寂靜的古村落,名為“息陬”。村西北角立有“還轅橋”,系兩孔平板橋,取于孔子所作琴曲《陬操》中“臨津不濟,還轅息陬”之句,傳為春秋末期,孔子赴晉返魯,師徒一行臨河而返回息陬時所經(jīng)之橋。橋北有“孔子作春秋處”石碑一塊。南朝梁人任昉《述異記》云:“孔子作《春秋》于此。宋時立祠設像?!焙罂资献迦顺蕖按呵飼骸币苑钪潦ハ葞煟说乇闶乔分拇髸褐弧按呵飼骸钡呐f址所在。
春秋書院始建于宋代,明、清重修,由衍圣公屬官春秋至祭。原有大門三間、二門一間,門兩旁各有掖門一間,門內(nèi)大成殿三間,綠瓦覆頂。殿內(nèi)正中懸掛清雍正十一年(1733年)橫匾一塊,上書“春秋書院”。神龕供奉至圣先師孔子牌位,左右神龕供奉顏、曾、思、孟“四配”牌位。殿前有卷棚三間,灰瓦脊頂。東西配房各三間,灰瓦頂,前出廊,內(nèi)供奉十二哲及七十二賢牌位。民國時期曾改為明德小學,全院紅色圍墻,南北長42米,東西長35米。自此春秋書院具備了祭祀和教育的雙重功能。上世紀60年代,春秋書院被毀,現(xiàn)存“孔子作春秋處”碑亦為后人仿刻,非清乾隆辛卯年(1771年)所立原碑。
孟子云:“世衰道微,邪說暴行有(又)作,臣弒其君者有之,子弒其父者有之??鬃討?,作《春秋》?!保ā睹献?滕文公下》)此言一出,孔子作《春秋》似乎已成定論。司馬遷亦信此言,《史記》載:“子曰:‘弗乎弗乎,君子病沒世而名不稱焉。吾道不行矣,吾何以自見于后世哉?’乃因史記作《春秋》,上至隱公,下訖哀公十四年,十二公?!?/p>
《續(xù)修曲阜縣志》記:“縣城東南息陬村,昔孔子欲西見趙簡子至河,乃還,息乎陬鄉(xiāng),作息陬操,因以為名?!边@便完全是后人附會所至?!肚房h志》記載:“春秋書院即春秋臺在城東南十里西鄒村,士人又謂即息陬……”而此“西鄒”非彼“息陬”。陬鄉(xiāng)并非地名,而是指山坡的拐角處。
將魯國陬邑之“西鄒”認作“息陬”,并附作《春秋》之地,倡修“春秋書院”以紀念圣跡,內(nèi)奉圣像,配先賢先儒,并委派奉祀官致祭,亦出自孔氏族人及附近居民的對先師孔子的尊崇。而春秋書院作為一處文化景物,承載著人們美好的愿望,也極富人文價值。
“CHUNQIU ACADEMY”IN QUFU
On the south bank of the Dayi River in Qufu, 6km to the southeast of the city, there is a quiet ancient village, known as “Xizou”. At the northwest corner of the village, there is a “Huanyuan Bridge”, which is a two-hole flat-slab bridge. It is said that in the late years of the Spring and Autumn period, on the way back to the State of Lu after going to the State of Jin, Confucius and his disciples walked across this bridge when they returned to Xizou along the river. In the north of the bridge, there is a stone tablet that reads “Confucius wrote the Spring and Autumn Annals here”. Afterwards, the descendents of Confucius advocated building the “Chunqiu Academy” to worship the greatest stage and teacher – Confucius. This place is the former site of the “Chunqiu Academy”, one of the four famous academies in Qufu.
The Chunqiu Academy was built in the Song Dynasty and rebuilt in Ming and Qing Dynasties. The subordinate officials of Duke Yansheng would offer sacrifices in spring and autumn. In the past, there were three gates and one second gates. There was one side door on both sides of the gate. The Dacheng Hall has three rooms, covered with green tiles. In the center of the hall, there is a horizontal tablet that reads “Chunqiu Academy”, which was inscribed in the 11th Year of Emperor Yongzheng (1733).