“照相啦,笑一笑!”“咔嚓!”全班同學都在笑,只有我吐舌頭!可我怎么也甩不掉這張難看的照片。怎么辦?我想到一個好主意!那就讓我們一起來看看,到底是怎樣的好主意呢?
1. When the photographer says “Cheese!” “stick out your tongue,” says Amy. Richard says Okay. I say Okay.
當攝影師說:“‘茄子!”。艾米說:“伸出你們的舌頭?!崩聿榈抡f:“好的?!蔽艺f:“好的”。
The pictures come back. Amy is smiling. Richard is smiling. My whole class (全班) is smiling! I am sticking out my tongue.
當照片送回來的時候。艾米在笑。理查德在笑。全班同學都在笑!只有我在吐舌頭。
I put my picture in the trash. Just as I am leaving, my teacher says: “Dont forget your picture!”
我把我的照片當做垃圾。正當我要離開的時候,我的老師說:“別忘了你的照片!”
We get on the bus. Amy shows her picture to the bus driver. Richard shows his picture to the big kids. I put my picture between the seats.
我們乘上了巴士。艾米給巴士司機看她的照片。理查德給孩子們看他的照片。我把我的照片放在兩個座位之間。
Just as I am leaving, the bus driver says: “Dont forget your picture!”
正當我要離開的時候,巴士司機說:“別忘了你的照片!”
I put my picture in my dogs house. Just as I am leaving, my dog runs up to me. He has my picture in his mouth.
我把我的照片放在我家狗狗的狗舍里。正當我要離開的時候,我的狗狗向我跑來,他的嘴里叼著我的照片。
I take my picture home. I take out my red pen... Now Amy and Richard are sticking out their tongues. My whole class is sticking out their tongues!
我把我的照片帶回家。我拿出我的紅色鋼筆……現(xiàn)在,艾米和理查德也在吐舌頭。我們整個班級的同學都在吐舌頭!
【學一學】請小朋友們學習以下內容:
stick out 伸出
eg. Stick your neck out. 伸出你的脖子來。
run up... 跑向……
eg. I run up the stairs. 我跑上樓梯。
take out 拿出
eg. Take out the table. 把桌子拿出來。
【練一練】請小朋友試著回答以下問題:
What did I use to let my whole class stick out their tongues?